In the social, political sense the term “progressive” sounds very forward-thinking, positive and carries an illusion of change within society. Many progressive individuals fail to realize that the higher political powers use progressive ideology as a polished product for the average American voter. In other words, voting is a business that brings false “change” in order for the political leaders to make money and earn power. Electing progressive political leaders to maintain social justice and government sounds appealing to the majority of citizens, but in reality, in order for the “higher powers” to progress society, humans must first be removed from their natural state of being and view natural life as a "problem" to change. The higher powers must convince humans that “social rights” are equivalent to “human rights”. This can weaken a culture and make it become a matrix-filled world with a duty to create mindless humans that follow the commands of what the “world” offers, and not what God or nature commands.
The new mindless humans living in society begin to worship what they perceive as power to create social “change” so that everyone from different backgrounds and groups are satisfied, happy, accepted and diverse. However, when we study modern progressive liberalism, we can examine how the higher powers have convinced and condition specific groups of people and individuals that they are the best candidate for America in order to progress towards freedom, independence, happiness, fulfillment and more money. Not really. Modern progression tends to lead to unhappiness, depression, dissatisfaction, regret and sometimes – being broke for many people.
So what are modern progressive values? Don’t worry! This article will explain ten subtle, interesting character traits of progressive values that have replaced traditional values. Progressive values are deeply embedded into the American culture nowadays as it has prevailed since the beginning of the 20th century. For liberal people it may be hard to recognize. For those on the outside looking in – traditional folks – we can see them clearly. It’s best to remember that modern progression began at the start of 20th century (1900’s). You can even observe how it was seamlessly experimented during the late 19th century (late 1800’s) with the industrial facilities and the first car paving its way as a social experiment. Modern progression tends to stir up groups of people in order for it to take full effect.
Below are fascinating characteristics of modern progressive values. They tend to be the opposite of traditional values so that way they are more appealing and attractive than the “old ways of thinking”.
There’s no particular order. Okay let’s begin. . .
|"Coming Home" -Edward Lamson Henry 1800's.|
1. Heavy focus on art and becoming an artist: Art can be used to influence the masses. Celebrities are molded to help sell entertainment for influence. The difference between traditional, classical art is that it was used for purpose and depicted life. It was very unique. Modern art is mostly used for political propaganda of influence – and changing minds. Because there’s a heavy focus on art ranging from music, theatre, dance, filmmaking, writing and painting; it has caused individuals to be absorbed with wanting to be an artist. This was slowly increasing since the early 20th century as Hollywood was built during this time. It’s very noticeable that becoming an artist is overly popular today. Almost a majority of the American population believe they are a talented artist – like a rapper, singer, dancer, model or actor. It’s everyone’s dream. This is why colleges and universities offer performing and visual art programs at a high rate. It’s very common and not unique anymore. Not many people possess the ability to execute their talent. It’s only modern progression whispering in our ear that we are a strong, talented artist to execute more influence. It’s an ego boost almost.
2. Strong belief in worldly views: This may be an easy to recognize. Almost everyone has believed and tried to do a “worldview” at some point. I’m guilty too. A worldview or worldly view refers to what humans believe through personal experience and believe it to be realistic for others. There are thousands of worldly views surrounding us each day. Take a look at social media – memes are shared with worldly views all the time. They appear as mesmerizing quotes. World views are what society commands, rather than what God commands. There are worldviews – then there’s God’s Will. Worldviews do not work for everyone. Everyone’s background and life varies. Some worldly views include:
- "Follow your dreams". "Never give up".
- "Hustle." "Grind".
- "Girl boss". "Slay girl slay".
- "My body, my choice".
- "If you get a degree, you will be successful".
3. Heavy promotion and strong belief of the American Dream: The American Dream is sooo definitely modern. The American Dream fluctuates across the vintage times in the 20th century until the current times. In the 1920’s it was aspiring to move to a city and embrace excitement away from small town living. By the 1950’s it was about entrepreneurial and business spirits. Today, it’s about improving life to have high-level success and materialistic things. Overall, the American Dream always promotes the idea of wanting materialistic things to be happy. The American Dream is really about opportunity. Traditional wisdom tells us that happiness is rooted in love, family and community. The American Dream is a falsified pursuit of happiness, only setting a majority of us up for failure and depression. Old time wisdom tells us to be happy within God’s Will!
4. Creation of social movements, social constructs, -isms and activism: I mean I’ve been out the Conscious activist community so I know firsthand how it’s like to work as an activist. Social movements were created in order to convince and persuade humans that they need to fight for change of their natural, God-given life. What they believe in isn’t good enough. Social movements and social causes make us believe there’s hope in change; a false change that’s never going to happen. Social justice warriors are the result of social movements basically. Social movements, “-isms”, and social causes have a foundation of anger and frustration. They want change – but can’t seem to really acquire it. Because it doesn’t exist naturally. We can see this with different groups of people such as women with their voting and equality rights, the Black Conscious community, gender, and body positivity and much more.
5. Dehumanizing: This is definitely a blind progressive value. So many people are sensitive to the topic of dehumanizing, but easily support abortion and the like. Dehumanizing is the act of removing human life that’s in the way of success. We can see how dehumanizing failed as a social movement in the early 20th century with Adolf Hitler’s Nazi Germany campaign. The Holocaust failed miserably right? Dehumanizing isn’t based on race, skin color, religion or age and all that. It’s based on removing what’s perceived as an inferior element that's blocking success, pursuit and progress to happen. Unborn babies are seen as “in the way”. Traditional wisdom tells us that having children brings happiness naturally, and that pursuing outside matters in disregard of an unborn baby is not in nature or God’s will. But modern progressive conditions us to believe that it’s a “choice” and “can be done easily” and uses assault cases in order to make it believable. SMH.
6. The career woman: Where do I begin? Little do young women understand that women have “worked” in ways of helping their husbands and families happily for many centuries. Women did some work outside the home as well, but always remained faithful to their family. Women were biologically designed to be helpers, supporters and nurturers to their husbands, children and family. Men pursued careers in order to support this natural cycle. Women pursued their femininity to be keepers of the home, as God commands. But here comes modern progression (disguised as Marxist feminism) to convince women that a breadwinning career will bring happiness, fulfillment and lots and lots of money. They convinced us we don’t need a man and we can become men too. In order to convince women to pursue empowerment and careers – modernism has to condition women to believe that women were always controlled by men without say for many generations, women were deeply oppressed in history and that women can do what men can do. So many young women today are scared of the word “homemaker”! Marriages and childbirth is declining in new-age America.
7. Attack on history: Well in order to keep progression and keep moving forward modernism has to dismantle history. It has to falsify, misconstrue and teach half-truths about history. History is the greatest teacher and now it’s seen as an enemy. The modern education system works with liberal ideology of viewing everything in history as hateful, oppressed, racist, sexist, white privilege, race relations, and imperialistic (and other constructed “-isms”). History teaches us about human interaction and human nature basically. Much of American history was led through Christian values. In order to break away from tradition, the truth must be covered up for progress to occur.
8. Attack on religion: If you announce you are Christian, you are perceived as “evil”, that you pray to an imaginary figure named Jesus and are brainwashed. Back in the day Christians were perceived as naïve…but hey that sounds a little nicer! Religion supports traditional values based on culture and nation. Religion isn’t about whose “god” is better or used as brainwashing tactics. Because Christianity (the primary religion of America) demonstrates traditional values, Christianity is completely banished from modern society. Progressive liberalism can’t operate on traditional values – remember?
9. Gender confusion: ???
10. The deconstruction of family: Modern progression teaches us that in order to pursue a happy, fulfilled life – independence is best. Being single is cool. But it feels unnatural sometimes. Maybe it’s population control…but that’s what gender confusion is about. Liberalism teaches us that creating a family is outdated and isn’t a necessity to life. Happiness can be pursued as a single, independent pet-owner. Until we come home to leftovers in the kitchen.
There’s plenty more characteristics of modern progression like the dating culture, consumerism, crime rates, city living, aspiring moving, overvaluing college degrees, trendy trends, technology, science, idolizing sex, victimhood and blaming. It creates a lot of sensitivity too. Drop a comment on some traits that’s not listed. Not pursuing and believing in progressive vales will make you appear as an outcast. It’s unfortunate that traditional life is perceived as an “alternative” or an escape from reality – when in reality – it was the original way of living! Remember, in order to revolt modern progression, modernism is needed. Until next time!