Every pin up girl has a significant story on why she became a pin up model. Many girls will tell you it gives you a boost of confidence, a new group of supportive friends and plenty of time to dress up! You are surrounded by like-minded guys and gals who love and admire the vintage time period. Who doesn’t want to play dress up?!
Below are the five glamorous reasons to become a pin up model. . .
1. It will give you fresh air of confidence: When you dress up, you feel more alive, pleasant and overall lovely. It takes a load of confidence to dress up in a style from the 1940’s or even the 1980’s…people may stare or refer to you as “old fashioned” – but with a steam of confidence you will be seen as charming, although they may not understand your love for vintage.
2. You are embracing history: It’s more than just scrolling endlessly through vintage photos of beautiful actresses and pin up models from the 1940’s and 1950’s. You are learning about the history of a specific time period – from fashion, hairstyles, culture, cars and so much more. You can get insight on how the past impacts the present.
3. You will be a positive role model: There are plenty of activities to do as a pin up model in your community. You can help raise funds for charities or participate in pageants, competitions, movies and performances. You will also inspire other women around you.
4. There is no age limit: When we think of a pin up girl, we imagine a young girl in a sexy or innocent situation appearing youthful. However; pin up modeling as no age! Or no particular ethnicity! Unlike other modeling sectors, pin up modeling can be an activity for any age to get involved. It’s sometimes best to learn vintage tips from older pin up girls too!
5. You can develop new skills: It’s always important to learn and develop new skills throughout life. Becoming a pin up model with help you with learning and developing new skills – from learning proper poses, photography, editing, social media, fashion, hairstyling, communication and confidence.